Sunday, May 8, 2011

Simple French tips with a Spark!

Good morning and Happy Mother's Day!!  I thought I would do a simple French tip mani for today, but I couldnt just do white tips!  I had to add a spark to them, so I chose to add the Northern Lights holographic top coat.  I hope you like it!!

The products I used are: Beauty Secrets base coat, Orly French Tip White Tips, Kiss Nail Art paints Silver, Northern Lights Hologram Top Coat silver and Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Strengthening topcoat.



I start off with the base coat then add the Northern Lights as my "pink", since I like my nailbeds pink color, I dont use a French pink. I then freehand my white tips and add a silver line at the base of the white for a more finished look (seeing as I can not get a perfect straight tip lol) Then finish off with SH topcoat for shine. :) and here is the finished mani!

I hope you like it and thank you for lookin!! Have a wonderful day yall!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment